Friday, April 13, 2012

Zoya Rory

I kept thinking all yesterday that it felt like Friday, so it's a relief that Friday has finally arrived today. I think Fridays are just my favorite day of the week. They are filled with the promise of two whole weekend days, filled with relaxation, yummy food, great books, and lots of fun! Hope your Friday is awesome, my friends! :-)

Enough with my rambling :P; let's get to the good stuff! Next up in Zoya's Surf Collection is Rory, a lilac pink with strong silver shimmer in a foil finish.






Rory is the perfect balance between pink and purple. If you are a pink fan like I am, you'll definitely love this color because there's enough girly pink to satisfy. But if you aren't normally a pink fan, don't rule out Rory just yet. There's enough purple and lilac tones to give it a lot of depth and character, and the silver shimmer adds a ton of shine.

Rory is another one-coater for me, and I swatched the pictures above as such. The color payoff is so intense that you can get full opaque coverage without needing a second coat. The formula is thin without being watery or streaky and it spreads out evenly, making it super easy to apply.

You can find Rory on Zoya.com for $8 for 0.5oz. If you are new to Zoya, you can get your first two bottles of Zoya for $8 total and free shipping! Info is HERE.

** This post contains a product that was provided to me by the company for honest consideration. How I obtain the products does not influence my opinion. For more info, please view my Disclosure Policy.

16 comments:

  1. Very pretty! It's almost like a metallic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you're right, it does look almost like a metallic. That's probably one of the reasons I really like it. :D

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  2. I'm not a pink girl but I like this color still!
    and being a one coater gives it a HUGE advantage in my book!
    i'm adding it to my next month's shopping list!
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One coaters are super awesome! It takes like 5 to 10 minutes off of a mani's time. Yay for finding a lovely color to add to your shopping list! :D

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  3. I'm with JinJit. I'm not much of a pink girl, but I think this one has my name on it. I am really liking this Surf collection! Love the shimmery colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad so many people are liking the Surf collection! All the colors are so pretty and shimmery! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  4. Beautiful shimmery pink! I love the lilac tones in there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the lilac tones too. It makes it so interesting and not just a regular pink. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  5. Very girly pink, quite unique with the purple tones :) Your nails are really prettily shaped. And I agree, Fridays are the best because of the promise of the merciful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! hehe your use of "merciful" to describe the weekend is so appropriate! :D

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  6. This is a beautiful pink, I love the shimmer in it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...