Sunday, July 29, 2012

Zoya Elisa

Zoya released three collections for Fall 2012 earlier this month: Designer, Diva, and Gloss. This week, I will show you the collection that I am most excited about, the Diva Fall 2012 Collection, comprised of six dark shimmering metallics. Today, I'll start off the Diva Collection with Elisa, a vibrant red with a metallic finish.







This is one gorgeous red. It is an intense medium red that is relatively balanced, leaning only slightly blue, making it overall a bit cooler in tone. Although it is part of a fall collection, this red makes me think of the holidays and its ubiquitous shiny red wrapping paper.

The formula is thicker that I am used to with a Zoya polish and could definitely benefit from a few drops of thinner. The first coat on the nails looks pinker than what you see in the bottle, but the second coat fixes that and achieves the same vibrant red as in the bottle.

You can find Elisa on Zoya.com for $8 for 0.5 fl oz. If you are new to Zoya, you can get your first two bottles of Zoya for $8 total and free shipping! Info is HERE.

** This post contains a product that was provided to me by the company for honest consideration. How I obtain the products does not influence my opinion. For more info, please view my Disclosure Policy.

21 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous red! :) love this shade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so vibrant and beautiful, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! Kitty is back!! ♥♥♥
    This polish is awesome! Well, I know it's not surprising for me as I love everything shimmer, but this is just the perfect red! I will HAVE to get it soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed, the kitty is back for a while! ;-)
      Oh I'm so glad you like it! It is a very gorgeous red! :D

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  4. Very pretty red. I don't think a have a red like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I can definitely see it being a go-to colour for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yep, I will definitely be coming back to this for the holidays! :D

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  6. gorgeous! look amazing on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elisa totally looks like the perfect Christmas red! Lovely Swatches, Yun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear! I will definitely be coming back to this during the holidays! :D

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  8. She's so pretty, I love this kind of metallic reds! <3 She made it to my WL and also FeiFei. I can't wait to see the second one on your blog too! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it and it's on your wishlist! FeiFei will be coming up in just a few days. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  9. This one reminded me of the holidays too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's such a rich vibrant red, which is perfect for the holidays. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  10. This is absolutely beautiful! I will definitely be looking for this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it! It's stunning in person. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  11. Such a pretty red!I haven't worn red in a while-need to very soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it! Red is one of my favorite colors to wear. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...