Sunday, October 21, 2012

OPI The Spy Who Loved Me

Happy weekend, you guys! :-)

I have been so excited for OPI's Skyfall Collection ever since the first murmurs about it came out a few months ago, and now I finally have the twelve-polish collection in my paws. I'm super excited to share all of the colors with you! Today, we're kicking off the collection with one of a few from the collection that could be categorized as red, and the only true red in the collection. The Spy Who Loved Me is a tomato red with tons of red and gold glass fleck shimmers.






The rich red base looks to be just a little bit cool toned to my eyes, while the golden shimmers warm it up, so the end result is pretty cool/warm balanced. The shimmers are nicely suspended in the base and really stand out on the nails. As for formula, this is typical of a great OPI - smooth, easy to apply, and pigmented. Two coats is all I needed to get opaque coverage.

You can find The Spy Who Loved Me at your local nail salons and beauty stores for $8.50 for 0.5 fl oz.

** This post contains a product that was provided to me by the company for honest consideration. How I obtain the products does not influence my opinion. For more info, please view my Disclosure Policy.

29 comments:

  1. Beautiful color! Love it's shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I can't wait to see your swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh the shimmer is lush, Looking forward to seeing the rest of the collection!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous color!! I bought this, but haven't worn it yet! :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I look forward to seeing what you think of it! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  5. It's gorgeous and I LOVE this shimmer!!
    but it's opi. I gotta find it's dupe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OPI knows how to make pretty shimmers, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwwww, it's a gorgeous red - can't wait to see the rest of the swatches!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaahhh this is gorgeous!!!! I only have a few polishes from this collection and can't wait to see the rest!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous- can't wait to see your swatches of the rest of the collection!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beautiful colour, and looks so great on you Yun!

    I can't wait to see the rest of the collection, I'm totally jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous red! I'm not sure if I'm buying any from this collection-but there are 4 that I want!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This just looks like THE most perfect Christmas red. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...