Monday, March 18, 2013

Zoya London

Hi you guys! Hope your week is off to a smooth start! :-)

Today, I've got another color to share with you from the Zoya PixieDust Collection. London is a dark charcoal gray with silver shimmers that dries to a textured matte finished.







I'm quite thrilled with London! It's understated and elegant, while the sparkles add a note of interest. Formula-wise, it's more pigmented than the lighter colors from this collection, but still a little patchy at two coats, so I did a third coat for even coverage. It applies smoothly and evenly, with the glitters and gritty particles spreading out nicely across the nails.

You can find London on Zoya.com for $9 for 0.5 fl oz. If you are new to Zoya, you can get your first two bottles of Zoya for $8 - $9 total and free shipping! More info HERE.

** This post contains product(s) provided for honest consideration.

18 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I love this one too. I love grey nail polish so it's a fun twist:) This and Vespa are my favs:) Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think this is a fantastic gray polish too! I'm glad you like it! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  3. It's very pretty on you - and the finish makes it even more interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this color. i really need to get some of the pixie polishes soon.

    fishgirl182 @ the painted ninja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like this color! The PixieDusts are turning out to be a really fun collection! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  5. I like this one quite a lot, actually! Just like you, I think it's on the classy side, but still nail-nerd like. Lovely, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely gorgeous! I need to get my hands on it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Yun - such an elegant and classy shade!!! I love it - Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine, I'm glad you're a fan of this one! :D

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  8. duh... I need the entire collection. I am loving them so much!!!
    Another beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I'm glad you like the whole collection! It's pretty awesome! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...