Friday, March 1, 2013

Zoya PixieDust Summer 2013 Collection Preview

Hi you guys! Due to popular demand, it looks like Zoya is coming out with a PixieDust collection for summer! These contain the same matte glitters of the PixieDust Collection from spring, in more vibrant and cheerful summer colors. Please enjoy the official info below. :-)

I'll link to swatches and reviews of the collection once I have those up. (All info and images are courtesy of Zoya.)

PixieDust - Summer Edition
Infused with Summery Magic and Wonder

Because everyone wants more of it... the color experts at Zoya went back to the lab and created six more beautiful, long-wearing textured, matte and sparkling Zoya PixieDust Colors!

This incredible and best-selling formula is sure to captivate with a magical sparkle and sugary finish like no other.


ZOYA PIXIE DUST - SUMMER EDITION
ZP683 - Solange: EXCLUSIVE PIGMENT!!! Gold Metal sparkle, exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle formula.
ZP677 - Beatrix: Tangerine Metal sparkle, exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle formula.
ZP676 - Destiny: Coral Metal sparkle, exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle formula.
ZP682 - Miranda: Rose sparkle, exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle formula.
ZP675 - Stevie: Violet sparkle, exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle formula.
ZP681 - Liberty: Blue sparkle, exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle formula.

PixieDust Application: For BEST RESULTS apply 1-3 (for full coverage) thin coats of polish. Allow product to dry completely for full effect. Do not use a base coat or top coat.

$9.00 ea. (US)
Available on Zoya.com
SHIPPING APRIL 1, 2013 (no joke)

15 comments:

  1. I am not too sure if I would like the texture of these polishes but I would get Miranda. They are all pretty, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yun, now those news threw me nearly flat on the floor!!! I LOVE textured finishes!!! I have an idea where my polish budget will go for April ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I'm glad you're loving textured polishes! Zoya is always so good with promos, maybe they'll have some for these. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  3. The colors look pretty - but I'm probably not buying any :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the colors are pretty too. I'm looking forward to seeing them in person. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  4. This is the second brand I've heard of releasing this sort of summer collection...looks like gumdrop candy! Probably won't buy any but they're pretty to look at.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Textured polish is so in at the moment... it feels like everyone is doing them. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  5. I liek the most the blue one the other ones are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks, i think these are pretty too. I'm looking forward to trying them out. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  7. I'm looking forward to April now! Both Miranda and Liberty look very interesting to me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...