Friday, April 5, 2013

China Glaze Infra Red

Hi you guys! Happy Friday! :-)

Today, I've got another of my picks from the China Glaze Hologlam Collection to share with you. Infra Red is a deep and rich magenta (not exactly red as the name would imply :P) that dries to a linear holo.






This color is amazingly vibrant in person, and its holographic effect is quite strong and noticeable. It has a fantastic formula, applying smoothly and evenly without any clumping or streaking. It's pigmented and you can almost get away with just one coat, though I did two for the swatches to add some more depth to the rich berry tones of this color.

You can find Infra Red at your local nail salons and at beauty stores such as Ulta and Sally Beauty for a retail price of $14 for 0.5 fl oz.

** This post contains product(s) provided for honest consideration.

24 comments:

  1. Beautiful Yun - Infra Red is gorgeous on you :-)!!! I got it too and look sooo forward to use it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine! I'm glad you got it... looking forward to seeing it on you! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  2. This is my favorite in the collection - especially because it's so great for the season ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like this, Maria! I think it's beautiful too! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  3. Pretty color, I like the magenta color of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not quite my shade, but gorgeous on you nonetheless!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice shade of pink! You seem to wear every color so well :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think this is a color for me, but it's still gorgeous. It kind of reminds me of Hyper Haute from the Tronica collection, which I have but have yet to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are nice and fun but I wish they would have gone more different with the colors. A magenta holo isn't anything new

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I don't mind that a magenta holo isn't new. I think holos are new as a whole to a lot of people, so this collection gives them a chance to try them out. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  8. Wow that color is very nice! The fact that the holo is not that proud makes it way more wearable for work and some events, and that's something I can only like :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, I'm a big fan of how wearable these holos are. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  9. I like this color even though the holo is not very noticeable :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That polish is swoon-material for sure! Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmmm... I think this is a color that I will not say aloud that I actually do like ;-) You know what I mean?
    It's kinda... childish somehow. But it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe nothing wrong with being childish! :P
      I'm glad you like this!

      ~ Yun

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...