Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Zoya Destiny

Hi you guys! Happy middle-of-the-week! :-)

Let's continue along the Zoya Summer PixieDust Collection with another sparkly textured polish today. Destiny is a bright coral pink with plenty of gold and coral shimmers and glitters that dries to a textured matte glitter finish.






Just like all the other polishes in the collection, Destiny has a great formula. It's smooth and easy to apply, spreading out easily across the nails. While its formula is slightly thinner, it's still sufficient to achieve good coverage in two coats.

Just a quick note about Destiny's similarity to OPI Jinx - they both have a pink coral base, but Jinx looks more orange due to its abundance of golden shimmers, while Destiny's more modest amount of golden shimmers makes it a few shades more pink to the eye.

You can find Destiny on Zoya.com for $9 for 0.5 fl oz. If you are new to Zoya, you can get your first two bottles of Zoya for $8 - $9 total and free shipping! More info HERE.

** This post contains product(s) provided for honest consideration.

22 comments:

  1. Awwww this one is cracking amazing! I love it and it suits you very well! I can't believe the wonders those textured polishes are doing! I thought I'd hate them! And they proved me very very wrong!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I'm glad you like this! Yep, I know what you mean about textured polishes... they have been a pleasant surprise for me as well! :-)

      Delete
  2. So pretty! This one is my second favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew I'd love this as soon as I saw the bottle!! It's a good thing I didn't see this before I went to Ulta the other day or I might have had to break my spending ban and grab it, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Yun - Destiny looks stunning on you, just like the perfect watermelon sorbet!!! - Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one reminds me of candy. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh - this is gorgeous, it looks like some kind of sorbet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmm sorbet, I can definitely see that. I'm glad you like this! :-)

      Delete
  7. Beautiful! I like Christine's comparison to watermelon sorbet. This is, like, the perfect summer polish. Thank you for the note on how Jinx compares, too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liesl, I'm glad you like this one! I think it's a fantastic summer polish too. :-)

      Delete
  8. oh destiny you are my destiny! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a squishy and delicious looking polish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I keep trying to convince myself that I don't need every new Pixie Dust shade, but I totally do ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can totally understand that. The whole collection's pretty awesome. ;-)

      Delete
  11. Oh this one is definitely another beauty!!! Simple and complicated and super gorgeous all in one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm a big fan of the golden shimmers in here too. :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...