Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Essie In The Cab-ana

Hi you guys! Hope this week is treating you well, and you're hanging on! We're already half-way to the weekend. :-)

Wrapping up the Essie Resort 2013 Collection today, I've got the last of the set of four polishes to share with you. In the Cab-ana is a cool-toned bright blue with slight hints of dustiness and aqua in a creme finish.






This was a challenging color to capture exactly right, with the hints of dustiness and aqua being quite shy. In real life, this is just a shade more muted and more teal than what you see in the pictures. In The Cab-ana has a great formula, applying onto the nails easily in thin and even coats. It's also quite pigmented, so you need just the standard two coats for opaque coverage. Just a note since it's blue - I'm happy to report that there's no staining upon removal. :-)

Now that I've tried all the colors, I'm thrilled by how much I love this collection. Each color is a lovely and well-done take on its respective color family. My favorites are In The Cab-ana and First Timer, but I think the whole collection is really quite beautiful. I'd love to know what you think of this collection. What are your favorites and will any be making it into your stash?

You can find In The Cab-ana on Essie.com, at your local nail salons and drug stores, and at big name retailers like Target and Macy's for $8 for 0.46 fl oz.

** This post contains product(s) provided for honest consideration.

32 comments:

  1. WAAAAA NEEEEEEEED!!!!! NOW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, this color is beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you think so! I really love this one too! :-)

      Delete
  3. Ahhh... This is the one I pick up and put down and repeat a couple more times, lol. Something about Essies, I don't know what it is... I should probs quit thinking so much about it and just get it, lol. So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep you should just get it. No more thinking! :P I'll think you'll really like this one. :-)

      Delete
  4. It's such a pretty color - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Yun! So it's really more teal IRL? You know that's my favorite then! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherri! Yes, it's just slightly more teal and muted, but it's definitely noticeably so in real life. In my pictures, you can see that it's just a little teal, but maybe only because I told you it's so. I think you would really this one! :-)

      Delete
  6. Love it, it's like a pool in a tropical destination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think so too... it's a very tropical blue. :-)

      Delete
  7. I've loved this every time I have seen it! It's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty! This one is my fave from this collection. I hope to get it soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get it soon too! I think you'll really like it! :-)

      Delete
  9. Whooa, that's seriously pretty! Like a fantastic clear blue sky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this one on you. i think i have a bottle, too, and now i really need to try it.

    fishgirl182 @ the painted ninja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a fantastic color! I think you'll love it on you. :-)

      Delete
  11. This is one hell of a pretty polish! I'm curious about how it looks in real life :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. How pretty! And good to hear that there's no staining.

    ReplyDelete
  13. very pretty blue reminds be of china glaze bahama escape I think it was the name :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! Makes me want to go for a swim!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Yun - again your finale is stunning!!! It is sheer self control from my end, that I don't indulge in just about any aqua color out there this Season. It is absolutely beautiful on you <3 - Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christine! Thanks, I'm glad you like it! It's really a fantastic color. :-)

      Delete
  16. Wow, this is so pretty! It's going on my wishlist! Blue/teal polishes get me every time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like this! I have a soft spot for blue polishes too! :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...